Image credit - Trusty Joe / https://trustyjoe.com/home-cleaning/
In response to the risks posed by Covid-19, in addition to our already high standards of hygiene and cleanliness, we have introduced additional 'best practice +' policies for the benefit of all.
We want you to feel comfortable in knowing that we have taken every step imaginable to make this work, and appreciate your patience in observing the following rules:
For our restaurants:
- All servers will be wearing masks.
- There is a maximum table size of 10. We fill very quickly so please book a table to avoid disappointment.
- We will kindly ask you to sanitise your hands upon arriving at the hotel and will provide hand sanitizer throughout the premises.
- In accordance with guidance, we will kindly ask you to wear masks unless eating or drinking at your table.
- During your meal, please observe the 2m physical distancing rule between you and other parties.
- We will accept contactless payment only. Gift vouchers can still be used. We will not accept cash.
- Most importantly, if you are feeling unwell, do not come to the hotel.
For our hotels, starting immediately we will introduce:
- All hotel staff will be wearing masks.
- All guests will be kindly asked to wear a mask when in the public areas of the hotel.
- Sanitisation stations placed at regular intervals over the hotel.
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of all bedrooms and public spaces including particular attention to ‘high traffic areas’ such as lifts, light switches, tv remotes, door handles and telephones.
- Perspex screens and floor markers at reception.
- A la Carte breakfast only to remove self-service buffets and bookable times at breakfast.
- Removal of non single use or disposable items in the bedroom such as note pads, pens & guest directories.
- Introduction of new ‘select service’ procedures to minimize and even eliminate the need for housekeeping staff to enter your room during your stay should you wish.
- Table service only in our restaurants (see restaurant procedures above)
- Distanced pool loungers which are sanitized after use.
- Credit & debit card payment only.
For those travelling to Jersey:
- Before travelling to Jersey you are required to complete a Pre-departure registration and declaration form.
- Adults and children over the age of 11 will be offered a free PCR test on arrival. Results are currently returned within 48 hours. If a positive test is returned, or refusal to take a test, then you will be required to quarantine for 14 days.
- We are not able to accept any arrival who has not tested, or has tested positive.
- We are also not able to accept any arrival at the hotel that have travelled through or from a country with Amber or Red status within 14 days prior to travelling to Jersey.
These guidelines are subject to advice from The Government and will no doubt evolve over time. That being said, we welcome all suggestions so if you have any ideas, let us know!
See our latest stay offers Dine with confidence declaration form and government advice