In response to the risks posed by Covid-19, in addition to our already high standards of hygiene and cleanliness, we have introduced additional 'best practice +' policies for the benefit of all.
We know this may seem a little bit weird for now – trust us, it’s weird for us too! - but we want you to feel comfortable in knowing that we have taken every step imaginable to make this work, and appreciate your patience in observing the following rules and in bearing with us while we find our feet in these strange times:
For our restaurants:
- We are operating under a strictly limited capacity. Please book a table to avoid disappointment. We will make a courtesy call on the day if the weather is not looking good.
- We will kindly ask you to sanitise your hands upon arriving at the hotel and will provide hand sanitizer and gloves throughout the premises should you want them.
- During your meal, please observe the 2m physical distancing rule for anyone outside of your household. Even if they are a great pal and you haven’t seen them in ages!
- We have a strict ‘1 household per table’ rule and will not allow joining of tables or sitting at other tables under any circumstance but you can request to have a table next to another household if you wish (albeit with 2.5m physical distancing between you)
- As per the law, you will have to order food to consume any beverages on our terraces.
- Our standard booking time is 2 hours. If you would like to extedn this to the legal maximum of 3 hours please call us.
- To ensure correct physical distancing, we will operate under a ‘we serve you and you serve yourself’ policy, meaning that we will serve to a table and you will have to come and collect your food and drinks and clear them yourself. In that we will not be topping up wine as normal. Please signal to a member of the team if you want additional service.
- We have both outdoor and indoor bathroom facilities which will have a strict ‘one in one out’ policy and will be sanitised before every use. Please thoroughly wash and sanitise your hands before and after using the facilities.
- We will accept contactless payment only. Gift vouchers can still be used. We will not accept cash.
- Our tables will be outside only, and to avoid transmission we will not be providing blankets as usual. Please wrap up warm and bring your own blanket if needs be. Under no circumstances can we move you inside.
- Most importantly, if you are feeling unwell, do not come to the hotel. Our cook at home food delivery service is available if you’re that in need of our sumptuous food!
For our hotels, starting as soon as we are able to re-open, for all hotel residents we will introduce:
- Restricted capacity to minimise the number of guests in house at any given time.
- A minimum 'out of service' period for each bedroom of 3 days after checkout to ensure minimum risk of transmission
- Elimination of room service 'tray charges' and an enhanced in room dining offering so you can enjoy our delicious food from the comfort of your room if you wish
- Increased disinfection of 'high traffic' areas like tables, taps, door handles and telephones
- A la Carte breakfast only to remove self-service buffets
These guidelines are subject to advice from The Government and will no doubt evolve over time. That being said, we welcome all suggestions so if you have any ideas, let us know!